I started 2012 off the right way... sitting on the beach next to my favorite person. =)
Arya and I have been to so many weddings over the last couple of years that we've started to get a little jealous. To help quell our jealousy we decided to skip the stressful planning of a big wedding and just enjoy the perks of a cheesy honeymoon instead. Where to go? What was the cheesiest romantic getaway we could think of? A Sandals resort in the Bahamas, of course.
 |
| There were some adorable kitties all over the resort. Unexpected surprise! |
By the way, not sure if I've ever mentioned this before, but I happen to have the best boyfriend in the universe. Not only was the whole trip an amazing Christmas present from Arya, but he was sure to up the romance while we were there...
 |
| Rose petals, candles, and heart-shaped towels led the way to... |
 |
| a petal covered bubble bath... |
 |
| with champagne and chocolate-covered fruit honoring me! |
That's not all he had set up for us. Another night while we were there we had a private candlelight dinner on the beach. Seriously, this guy is the best!
 |
| Our dinner on the beach with our own private waiter. |
He is amazing. The beach was amazing. I can't complain about anything except that it ended.
More cheesy couple vacation photos below if you can handle it.
The beach wasn't the only fun there. Everywhere we turned was an adult playground. No children allowed, yet there was so many games to be played, fun to be had, and all you can eat food/drinks.
 |
| Huge chess board! |
 |
| Hammocks everywhere |
 |
| Arya smoking a CUBAN cigar. |
 |
| Me pointing to where we were staying. |
 |
| More of the beach we just couldn't get enough of. |
 |
| More of us! |
 |
| Thumbs up for his new tan. |
 |
| Time to board, even though I didn't want to leave. |
 |
| The tiny airport we flew out of. |
0 comments:
Post a Comment